Sadhana in the South Pacific~A Tahitian Yoga Retreat~May 16-25, 2018
Sadhana means daily spiritual practice. It is the greatest tool we can use to further our interpersonal work on the mat. A daily spiritual practice will become your greatest friend and teacher as we create this strong foundation in paradise…
Moorea, Tahiti, French Polynesia in the South Pacific!!
Our Sadhana will incorporate the yogic practices of asana, pranayama (breath work), chanting, and meditation with a sense of sacred ritual. Most of our morning sessions will be active in nature- encouraging the lengthening and strengthening of the muscles, while evening sessions will be mostly passive in nature-encouraging the release of fight or flight mode and eliciting the relaxation response. Each day will also allow many hours for you to take an adventure, chill on our private beach or maybe take a contemplative walk through the gardens.
Your Trip of a Lifetime will include:
- 9 nights accomodations
- 16 Yoga classes
- 23 Vegetarian meals
- All inter-island transfers
MAY 16-25, 2018 ~ AIRFARE NOT INCLUDED
Early Bird Pricing by 1/17/18
$2800 (single on futon) – $4700 (single private room). There are many sleeping arrangement options depending on your preferences, please inquire for availability. $800 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot. email@example.com
Our private beach front property offers refined holiday accommodations on the lagoon with tailor-made services in a haven of peace and charm. A few property highlights:
- The private access to 32 meters of sea front, with white sand, without rock or coral, very rare in Moorea. They will provide you with direct access to the lagoon, for refreshing or sporting baths, snorkeling trips, sea kayak trips.
- The tropical garden, between sea and mountain, planted with many exotic species.
- The decoration of Polynesian inspiration, neat and refined.
- The Tikis (sculptures of Polynesian gods and goddesses): they watch night and day on the property and its occupants.
- The many shops, snacks and restaurants of Maharepa, in the immediate vicinity.
- The beach bikes and sea kayaks provided graciously.
- The mosquito repellent carried out monthly throughout the property for your well-being.
- And of course the “mana” (the Polynesian soul) that you will feel for sure when you enter the property.
- A washing machine is freely available for the villa occupants.
Like its sister and immediate neighboring Tahiti, Moorea is one of the islands of the archipelago of the Society. It’s known for its jagged volcanic mountains and sandy beaches. In the north, Mount Rotui overlooks picturesque Ōpūnohu Bay and the settlements around Cook’s Bay. Inland, hiking trails wind through rainforest on the slopes of Mount Tohivea. The Belvedere Lookout has panoramic views of the island’s peaks and Tahiti beyond.
In Moorea, you will feel the magic before even your arrival, as soon as your eyes guess its proud volcanic mountains and the dazzling blue of its lagoon.
In Moorea, you will experience a variety of unique adventures. Sports, nature, culture, shopping, fine dining, relaxing … everything is possible! Most importantly you will discover the warmth and good humor of the inhabitants. And you will give to the languid pace of one of the most beautiful islands in the world.
contact Amber: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to secure your space